Sign Up to Our Newsletter

Be the first to know the latest updates

Sports Tech

‘Clear message to terror masterminds’: Amit Shah honours soldiers of Operation Mahadev; hails Sindoor strike

‘Clear message to terror masterminds’: Amit Shah honours soldiers of Operation Mahadev; hails Sindoor strike
Union home minister Amit Shah with Operation Mahadev soldiers

NEW DELHI: Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Wednesday honoured soldiers who took part in Operation Mahadev, in which terrorists involved in the Pahalgam attack were killed. Shah said the twin operations – Sindoor and later Mahadev – had sent a “clear message” to the masterminds of terror. India had conducted Operation Sindoor on May 7, in retaliation to the April 22 Pahalgam terror strike.“Operation Sindoor and Operation Mahadev have sent a clear message to the masterminds of terror about the consequences of playing with the lives of Indian citizens,” Shah said.“Our soldiers have shown the world that no matter how many tactics or strategies terrorists adopt, they (terrorists) can no longer hurt India and escape. Operation Sindoor brought satisfaction among people, which Operation Mahadev transformed into confidence,” he added.During Operation Mahadev, three Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorists were killed in an encounter in Dachigam forest near Srinagar on July 28. They had been hiding there since the Pahalgam attack.They were identified as Suleman Shah alias ‘Faizal Jatt’ — “an A++ category terrorist, mastermind and lead shooter”; Abu Hamza alias ‘Afghan’ — “an A-grade commander and the second gunman”; and Yasir alias ‘Jibran’ — “also an A-grade commander and the third gunman.”


source

admin

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like

Get Latest Updates and big deals

    Our expertise, as well as our passion for web design, sets us apart from other agencies.

    Btourq @2023. All Rights Reserved.